Alteryx Analytics 10.0 Empowers Data Analysts With Analytic Independence; Makes It Faster And Easier To Perform Data Blending And Advanced Analytics At Scale
New Release Delivers Modern and Intuitive Self-Service Analytics Experience and Includes Expanded Access to Big Data and Cloud Analytics Sources
Irvine, Calif. – Sept 3, 2015 – Alteryx, Inc., the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, today announced Alteryx Analytics 10.0, which delivers Analytic Independence (#analyticindependence) to millions of line-of-business analystsby providing them with the ability to achieve deeper business insights in hours, not weeks. This new release delivers an even more intuitive workflow for data analysts to blend data and perform predictive analytics, plus an easier way for them to collaborate on analytic applications. It also provides analysts with expanded data blending and analytics capabilities by introducing support for additional Big Data and Cloud sources, including in-database data blending for Amazon Redshift™, Impala®, Spark® and Teradata® to support data blending at scale. Additionally, through its new Analytics Gallery and server interface, Alteryx Analytics 10.0 provides an easier way for data workers and business users to consume analytic applications.
"Alteryx remains focused on delivering the best self-service analytic experience for data analysts and one that does not involve waiting weeks for critical insights," said George Mathew, President and COO, Alteryx, Inc. "With Alteryx Analytics 10.0, we've made it even easier and faster to blend data from a broad range of data sources and perform predictive analytics – and to do so at scale through our new in-database features."
With Alteryx Analytics 10.0, customers continue to build on their intuitive self-service analytic experience. "The simple drag-and-drop interface of Alteryx provides a modern experience that empowers my team with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics," said Lloyd Tokerud, Director of Analytics at Ambit Energy®. "Ambit Energy then leverages Alteryx to perform in-database data blending and build predictive models without requiring our team to spend hours coding, enabling us to deliver faster and deeper insights that impact our bottom line."
Alteryx Analytics 10.0 delivers enhanced data analyst productivity through:
- Acceleration in the time to insight from data blending and advanced analytics. Alteryx now offers a simplified initial user experience to help analysts achieve faster time to insight. As the user accomplishes more with the platform, they have the ability to incorporate new tools and harness more of the product's capabilities as their skill level grows. Other significant enhancements to maximize analyst productivity include providing easy access to samples of their data throughout the workflow development and problem solving process. Alteryx also continues to makes predictive analytics easier and faster for data analysts with new interactive visualizations to visually view and interact with results – all without coding.
- Simplified process for the creation, sharing and consumption of analytics across an organization. Through updates to Alteryx Server and the Alteryx Analytics Gallery, Alteryx now provides two scalable options for the collaboration, hosting and execution of analytical applications across the entire platform and within the business work group. Collaboration between analysts has never been easier thanks to centralized version control for workflow development, and new robust administration capabilities for user-level event monitoring and reporting.
- New in-database processing that empowers analysts to take full advantage of the new Big Data and cloud analytics stack. As the self-service data preparation and advanced analytics movement continues to grow, data analysts need to leverage new and growing data sources to their full potential to answer the latest business questions. With Alteryx Analytics 10.0, analysts can now utilize additional in-database processing within Amazon Redshift, Impala, Spark and Teradata. These new capabilities complement the in-database blending capabilities added for Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server in Alteryx Analytics 9.5. New database connectors to drive greater analytic performance are now available for Big Data sources including Mongo DB® and SAP Hana®, plus the Marketo® and Salesforce® cloud data sources. Line-of-business users can also deliver predictive analytics at petabyte scale with in-database support for OracleR and SparkR.
- For further information on the Alteryx Analytics 10.0 release including webcast information and product upgrade instructions, please go to http://www.alteryx.com/whats-new.
- For analysts new to Alteryx who wish to experience its data blending and advanced analytics capabilities, a free, fully functional trial of Alteryx Analytics, can be downloaded at http://www.alteryx.com/download.
- To learn what others are saying around Alteryx 10.0, go to http://www.alteryx.com/alteryx-analytics-10-reviews.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks, typical of traditional approaches. Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third party, and cloud data; and then analyze it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done in a single workflow, with no programming required. Hundreds of thousands of data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.