Alteryx & Teradata Extend the Analytical Reach of Big Data
The ability to arm line of business analysts and decision makers with the necessary tools to make faster decisions with all the relevant data is crucial to the success of any organization. Alteryx Strategic Analytics platform provides organizations using Teradata, and Teradata Aster, the flexibility to perform faster data integration and to deliver sophisticated analytics to decision makers in the form of easy-to-use analytic apps, while reducing the burden put on an organization's IT department.
Combining the flexibility of the Alteryx' Strategic Analytics platform with the powerful processing of Teradata’s world class data warehouse, and Aster, empowers data analysts within the lines of business to:
- Perform data integration and enrichment of data seamlessly across platforms, plus access a high speed data uploader to add enriched data to Teradata;
- Rapidly deliver sophisticated analytic applications to decision makers, enabling simple analysis of all the relevant data including Big Data;
- Deliver high performance analytics through in database processing for Teradata and Teradata Aster, supporting faster and more efficient decision making
Clients are realizing immediate value provided by using Alteryx together withTeradata. TBC Corporation, a private company, with over 2,700 company and franchise-owned automotive service centers and a joint Alteryx and Teradata customer has seen the value of Alteryx and Teradata:
“The ability to analyze large data sets in Teradata and across disparate platforms with Alteryx presents us with flexibility and agility we believe is unique to the Alteryx platform.” Eric M. Hunter, Director of Strategic Analytics and Business Intelligence, TBC Corporation.
President at Teradata Labs
“Alteryx helps us deliver that last mile by doing integration and rapid application development, and integrating into the new visualization tools that our customers are going to need.”
Alteryx and Teradata Unified Data Architecture - Demo
See how Alteryx directs in-database analytics functions in both Teradata and Aster.
See Alteryx at these Teradata events:
- Teradata Whitepaper: Unleashing the value of the Teradata Unified Data Architecture with Alteryx
- See the Alteryx & Teradata partnership announcement
- Download the Teradata Solution Sheet.