Use consumer profiling and Point-of-Sale (POS) data to determine which households to target on a store-by-store basis.
Analyze the performance of each business location in your buyer network. Determine what types of customers are visiting each location, what they’re buying, and then estimate maximum potential market share, by store.
Network-wide, thousands or millions of point-of-sale transactions must be processed & correlated to consumer demographic profiles and geospatial coordinates in order to predict the store-by-store market potential and to estimate sales performance.
Leading manufacturers use Alteryx to optimize product allocations, mix, and placements, and to maximize revenues while minimizing returns. Understanding the most profitable consumer profiles by product within each store's trade area can reliably predict key results, which ensures better management of sales objectives at the store level.
Alteryx can easily access & integrate all vital POS, consumer segmentation, and internal & external manufacturer data sources, providing quick and easy store-by-store analyses. Alteryx can also be licensed with pre-loaded authoritative datasets, such as AGS, STI and Experian.
Benefits for business leaders
- Choose or guide buyers with promotional offers (e.g., coupons, BOGO) that reflect the RFM and product mix strengths of each store
- Reliably predict product demand on a store-by-store basis
- Publish dashboards and best-practice workflows across the enterprise
Benefits for analysts
- Use any trade area parameters, including drivetimes, radius, population density, consumer demographics/psychographics, ZIP codes, or any standard or custom boundaries
- Generate non-overlapping trade areas that maximizes revenue and minimizes returns
- Deliver same-day analyses that include interactive or presentation-grade tables, charts and maps