Thanks to fierce competition with satellite television providers and wireline telecommunication carriers, you have been aggressively adding fiber to increase capacity and combining extensive content with innovative triple-play services. But which markets, services, and customers will generate the most profit? What programming are they watching so you can deliver value to your content providers and advertisers? And where can you leverage your infrastructure to reach the most lucrative business users?
Alteryx Strategic Analytics lets you determine the most lucrative markets and areas within those markets for expansion by collecting all your critical data - demographics, industry data, usage information, and more - in a single, integrated environment. With Alteryx, you can create a competitive assessment down to the individual residence or business building level, so you can make more informed, strategic decisions about where to make capital investments, which customers to target and how to craft the best possible message to win customers.
Alteryx enables you to:
- Create highly-targeted advertising options using set-top box analysis to determine program viewing preferences and integrated demographics to find similar households
- Identify lucrative opportunities for cable business services based on proximity to existing network resources
- Prioritize fiber network upgrades based on business and consumer revenue potential
- Combat competitive threats from phone companies and satellite providers by targeting at-risk customers with retention campaigns
- Optimize resources by dispatching installation and maintenance personnel based on physical location and estimated drive times
- Satisfy FCC requirements for 911 emergency call routing of Voice over IP (VoIP) phones to the closest Public Safety Access Point (PSAP)
- Quantify the value of potential acquisitions based on existing network assets and customer targets