Alteryx Chief Scientist to Present on Tools to Blend Hadoop Data and Easily Perform Analytics at the University of Colorado Analytics Conference
Irvine, Calif., September 17, 2014 – Alteryx, Inc., the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, announced that it is a Platinum sponsor for the upcoming 2014 University of Colorado Leeds Business Analytics Conference. At the conference, which takes place at the university on September 18-19, Alteryx will have multiple sessions to highlight how line-of-business analysts can easily blend a variety of data, perform spatial or predictive analytics and then quickly gain deeper insights in hours, not weeks, to make the next big business decision.
The second annual Leeds Analytics Conference brings top names in business analytics, such as Alteryx, to the Leeds School of Business at CU Boulder, creating an opportunity to learn practical applications and to network in one of today’s hottest fields. During the conference, Alteryx will offer the following presentations from:
- Dan Putler, Chief Scientist at Alteryx, will discuss how companies can realize the promise of the data lake (with Hadoop) through line-of-business analysts that leverage emerging tools and technologies. This is in a featured session entitled, Come on in, the Water is Fine: Realizing the Promise of the Data Lake.
- Dan Magnus, a senior sales engineer at Alteryx, will present a 90-minute hands-on lab to give attendees a look at the Alteryx platform and how data analysts can use its intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics, which lead to deeper insights in hours, not weeks.
For more information on the conference, go to http://www.leedsanalytics.com/
- Follow us on Twitter @alteryx
- Learn more about the Alteryx Platform at https://www.alteryx.com/products
- View our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third party, and cloud data, and then analyze it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done in a single workflow, with no programming required. More than 500 customers, including Experian, Kaiser, Ford, and McDonald’s, and thousands of data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274. Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.