Innovative Retail Customers to Share Their Strategies for Achieving Analytic Insights in Less Time
Irvine, Calif., Jan 6, 2015 – Alteryx, Inc., the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, today announced its sponsorship of the National Retail Federation 104th Annual Convention and Expo, January 11-14 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City. Alteryx will be located in booth #2443, and will have several brand-named retail customers featured throughout different "Big !deas" sessions at the show.
Retailers face a fragmenting audience as new channels emerge and fight for the attention of consumers. Alteryx helps retailers fuel better, faster decisions via deeper multichannel customer insights, localized assortment planning, retail site selection, and network optimization. Retail professionals can leverage its easy-to-use drag and drop workflow for data blending and analytics to gain a unified picture of their customers and operations across store or online channel lifecycle and make strategic decisions in hours versus weeks.
Three Alteryx retail customers will also be featured in two different "Big !deas" sessions:
- "From Data to Dollars: A Panel Discussion with Analytics Leaders," to be held on Monday, January 12, 2015, at 12:45pm in Big !deas Room 3, Level 3
- "Taking Location Analytics Beyond Site Selection," to be held on Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 10:15am in Big !deas Room 3, Level 3
Additional information on Alteryx and retail can be found at:
- Alteryx NRF Blog on Retail activities: http://www.alteryx.com/community/blogs/strategic-analytics/alteryx-at-nrf-2015-fueling-retail-transformation-with-big-data
- Retail page: http://www.alteryx.com/solutions/retail-analytics
- Latest Retail White Paper: Improving Marketing ROI with Retail Analytics: http://www.alteryx.com/sites/default/files/resources/files/retail-marketing-sb.pdf
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third party, and cloud data, and then analyze it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done in a single workflow, with no programming required. More than 700 customers and thousands of data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274. Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.