Alteryx Analytics 10.5 Brings Greater Sharing and the Scaling of Analytics
Irvine, Calif. — May 5, 2016 — Alteryx, Inc., the leader in self-service data analytics, today announced Alteryx Analytics 10.5, which empowers line-of-business analysts to prepare and blend data from diverse datasets and scale self-service analytics across the organization. Alteryx Analytics 10.5 enables analysts to achieve deeper business insights in hours, not weeks, with support for incorporating data from Amazon Aurora, Google Sheets, Adobe Analytics, and Salesforce.com, as well as in-database data blending for Apache Hive and Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse. It also offers enhanced expanded scalability with Alteryx Server, and added international capabilities.
"The self-service data analytics market will continue to grow as more organizations realize how quickly data analysts can reach critical insights to drive better decisions across their business," said Bob Laurent, Vice President of Product Marketing, Alteryx, Inc. "Alteryx is the leader in this market, and our new release further empowers business users with the analytics tools they need to prep, blend, and analyze data more efficiently — allowing their companies to remain competitive and achieve their business goals."
Alteryx Analytics 10.5 delivers even greater productivity with the ability to:
- Access Cloud Data and Other Big Data Sources — Data analysts can discover new insights by incorporating data from Amazon Aurora, Google Sheets, Adobe Analytics, and Salesforce.com. Analysts also have the option for preparing and blending massive amounts of data directly inside Apache Hive and Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse, without requiring HQL or SQL coding.
- Share and Scale Analytics Easily — Data analysts can also securely share their workflows as customizable applications on Alteryx Server to enable their broader organization with self-service data analytics, without compromising data governance.
- Expand the Community of Business Analysts — Analysts across geographies will experience faster time to insight and build complex analytics easier with workflow tool samples and pre-built analytic examples in English, French, and German, to help analysts increase their analytic knowledge. With the addition of new international, third-party geospatial data and geocoding capabilities for Canada, the United Kingdom/Ireland, Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and Brazil, these analysts can now perform sophisticated spatial analytics on a global scale.
- For further information on the Alteryx Analytics 10.5 release, including webcast information and product upgrade instructions, please go to http://www.alteryx.com/whats-new.
- For analysts new to Alteryx who wish to experience self-service data analytics capabilities with their own data, a fully functional trial of Alteryx Analytics can be downloaded at http://www.alteryx.com/download.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with the unique ability to easily prep, blend and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics — predictive, statistical and spatial — using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.