Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
Tap into Your Big Data Power. No PhD Required.
Big Data projects can easily turn into a black box that's hard to get data into and out of. Alteryx gives organizations the power to access all the data inside their Big Data environments, combine it with external datasets, enrich it, analyze it, or fast track it to data visualization and other targets to get the maximum value out of it. Even better, there's no code required.
Simplify Access to Your Hadoop and NoSQL Databases
Getting data in and out of your Hadoop and NoSQL databases can be painful, and requires technical expertise, which can limit its analytic value. Alteryx provides drag-and-drop connectivity to leading Big Data analytics datastores, simplifying the road to data visualization and analysis.
- Access and load Hadoop environments: Bi-directional integration with Cloudera, Hortonworks, and MapR
- NoSQL and columnar databases: These include MongoDB, SAP HANA, Microsoft Analytics Platform System, IBM Netezza, Amazon Redshift, Apache Spark
- Hadoop stores: Use native input and output tools to access Hadoop stores like HDFS and Hive
Take Big Data Insights Further, Faster
Your Big Data is better when it's shared and enriched. Alteryx connects to Big Data platforms, enabling analysts to prep, blend, transpose, or add other disparate data from apps, databases, and files, and even enrich it further by applying descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive metrics.
- Simplify sharing of Big Data analytics: Alteryx directly outputs to Qlik, Microsoft Power BI, or Tableau, speeding up sharing of Hadoop-powered insights
- Restructure and blend Big Data for better analysis: Alteryx simplifies the manipulation of Big Bata result sets, like adding in more data for analysis, through repeatable visual workflows
- Take Big Data results further: Alteryx lets you add statistical, spatial, and predictive analytics in a simple, intuitive GUI-based workflow design environment
Hadoop Flexibility and Scale without the Code
Alteryx enables analysts to load data from across the organization into their Hadoop platform, or simply take advantage of Hadoop processing power to perform data blending. And with broad support for a wide range of Hadoop, columnar, NoSQL, relational, cloud, and on-premise databases, Alteryx workflows adapt as your analytics landscape changes.
- Flow data into Hadoop: Load data for in-Hadoop blending from apps, databases, and files
- Future-proof your investment: Alteryx workflows work with ever-changing Hadoop standards and technology, so you can focus more on analytics
- Use the full computing power of Hadoop platform: Create datasets for analysis while avoiding the hassle of moving massive amounts of data