Alteryx Receives Top Honor Based on Customer Satisfaction
IRVINE, Calif. (Oct 12th, 2017) — Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), a leader in self-service data analytics today announced that it has been named the Gold winner in the first-ever Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards for Business Intelligence and Analytics. The Customer Choice Awards are a rating of vendors by verified end-user professionals, taking into account several criteria.
Alteryx received Gold Status as many users across a range of industries praised Alteryx as an intuitive end-to-end analytics platform that drives significant time savings and business results, and opens doors for more advanced analytics. Even users that claimed to only be scratching the surface with the technology have already noticed an impact. A sampling of what verified Alteryx users said in their reviews about the platform:
- "A true end-to-end analytics platform… The software has been instrumental in many enterprise level projects and continues to show deep versatility, rapid adoption, and supreme UX that no other packages can deliver." — Business analysis manager in the manufacturing industry.
- "True self-service, full cycle data analysis." — Senior business solutions officer in the finance industry.
- "The product is fantastic and so simple that you can start solving actual problems within hours of installing without training. It is an onion in that you keep going deeper and deeper on its capabilities as you learn." - Senior manager, business insight and analytics in the services industry.
- "Alteryx is a tool you cannot afford to be without." — Corporate marketing analysis advisor in the transportation industry.
- "Very intuitive. Produced value/time-savings from the first day. Have yet to explore all functionality but can see potential for us to do much more with the software." — Consultant in the healthcare industry.
- "Incredible to work with and the functionality of the software is best in class." — Global product manager BI, tools in the finance industry.
- "Our experience was extremely good. Alteryx enabled business analysts to perform complex data manipulation and some data science without needing coding/data science skills." — Senior director, market strategy in the manufacturing industry.
Gartner Peer Insights can transform the way enterprise software is bought and sold by creating another source of trusted information in the software buying process. Gartner's review platform is a place for all IT buyers to find advice they can trust from fellow IT professionals.
"Winning this award is really gratifying for everyone at Alteryx who comes to work every day with the mission to enable our customers to solve the impossible. In a crowded analytics space, we are incredibly honored to be recognized by what we believe is the ‘court of customer opinion’ through Gartner Peer Insights," said Seth Greenberg, Chief Marketing Officer at Alteryx, Inc.
Greenberg continued, "Worldwide, business analysts, citizen data scientists, and Chief Data Officers give us amazing feedback that help us shape our product strategy and future platform enhancements such as data cataloging, ‘inline visualytics’, and easy sharing of predictive models. For us, this Customer Choice award validates our commitment to being the best analytics platform driving data-driven outcomes. We could not be more thankful for their support."
Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here http://www.gartner.com/reviews-pages/peer-insights-customer-choice-awards/ and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx Inc., headquartered in Irvine, CA, offers a quick-to-implement, self-service analytics platform that empowers business analysts and data scientists alike to break data barriers and deliver game-changing insights that are solving big business problems. The Alteryx platform is self-serve, click, drag-and-drop for hundreds of thousands of people in leading enterprises all over the world. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.