Analytics Company Recognized Five Times in Just Two Months for Growth, Customer Satisfaction and Impact on the Market
IRVINE, Calif. — December 13, 2017 — Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), a leading provider of an end-to-end analytics platform for the enterprise, today announced it has been honored with numerous industry awards on a local, national and global scale over the course of the last 60 days. These recognitions help round out what is already a pivotal year for Alteryx, which went public in March 2017 and continues to build momentum within the competitive data analytics space.
Many third-party organizations have recently honored Alteryx for company growth, customer satisfaction and impact on the industry and community, including:
- Gartner named Alteryx the Gold winner in its first-ever Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards for Business Intelligence and Analytics, a rating of vendors by verified end-user professionals. Many users across a range of industries praised Alteryx as an intuitive end-to-end analytics platform that drives significant time savings and business results, and opens doors for advanced analytics.
- Drexel Lebow Analytics 50 honored two Alteryx customers, Southwest Airlines and Western Union, for their innovative use of analytics to solve business challenges. Southwest won for its use of advanced analytics in fuel consumption forecasting and improved accuracy by approximately 12% using Alteryx. Western Union uses advanced analytics to improve security management and risk mitigation, and saved hundreds of hours after switching to Alteryx.
- Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, included Alteryx as #392 on its list for 2017. Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2013 to 2016, and Alteryx grew 204% in that period.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets named Alteryx to its inaugural Top 20 AI All-Stars in Technology, which used a proprietary five-factor system to rank AI potential for public companies. Other organizations listed include Nvidia, Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook, Adobe, Salesforce and Yext.
- 2017 OCTANe High Tech Innovation Awards, which honors Orange County-based companies that have demonstrated exceptional leadership while developing new technological advancements in their respective industries, awarded Alteryx as the Best Community Engagement Company.
"Winning any award is gratifying, but being recognized by multiple organizations in such a short timeframe is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our employees and leadership," said Seth Greenberg, Chief Marketing Officer at Alteryx, Inc. "We cannot thank our customers enough for embracing the Alteryx platform, vocalizing their opinions, and continuing to break barriers and solve the impossible with analytics. This growth and subsequent achievements would not be possible without the support of our amazing customer community."
Earlier this year, Dean Stoecker, co-founder and CEO of Alteryx, also received the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in Orange County, which recognizes entrepreneurs who excel in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Coinciding with this award momentum, Alteryx recently announced its strong financial results for the third quarter of 2017, highlighted by 52% year-over-year revenue growth and 3,054 customers, a 49% increase from the third quarter of 2016.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx (NYSE: AYX) is a leading provider of an end-to-end analytics platform for the enterprise. The Alteryx platform provides analysts with the unique ability to easily prep, blend and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics — predictive, statistical and spatial — using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.