Accounting, tax, and finance have some of the most data-intensive processes within any company. Revenue, expenses, forecasting, and reporting require numbers from every part of the organization. Gathering that data and making sure those numbers are accurate and then building reports to communicate that information can be incredibly complicated.
But many of these tasks and processes can be automated, saving massive amounts of time and resources. Using Alteryx and UiPath, Capitalize has been able to automate:
- Compiling data, reports, and files from multiple systems and databases so they can stop exporting “data dumps”
- Summarizing, pivoting, and transforming data to the format required for virtually any process, removing hours of tedious, repetitive, and error-prone spreadsheet tasks
- Reconciling and auditing data to ensure the results match the source systems, helping them get out of the VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF world
- Generating forecasts, accruals, and other forward-looking metrics to get insights faster
- Integrating systems to ensure everything is automatically in sync so they don’t have to export/import or hand-key data from one system to another
And that’s just the beginning. In this webinar, you’ll hear from Capitalize, Alteryx, and UiPath as they share how companies worldwide are making small investments in automation to create massive organizational impacts.
Product Marketing Manager
Chief Accounting Officer
Project Manager Finance Systems and Process Design
Recommended to Discover
AlterNext Future Ready Analytics
AlterNext 2022 Q1
Beschleunigung der digitalen Transformation