You can’t succeed in business without a smart data preparation strategy. If you don’t clean, validate, and consolidate your raw data the right way, you can’t ask deeper questions of it to get meaningful answers.
You need a concrete plan for each step of data prep. In “The Essential Guide to Data Preparation,” you’ll learn the fundamentals of:
- Data exploration: Discover what surprises each dataset holds
- Data cleansing: Eliminate errors that muddy the waters
- Data blending: Join multiple datasets and reveal new truths
- Data profiling: Spot poor-quality data
- ETL (Extract-Transfer-Load): Aggregate data from diverse sources
- Data wrangling: Make data digestible for your analytic models
Plus, we’ll answer the million-dollar question: Can you still be a rock-star at data prep when your data lives in silos and spreadsheets?