Apply our machine learning libraries and external libraries to real world problems. Learn how to define prediction problems, perform feature engineering, and train machine learning models.
Full Stack Development
Create full stack web applications to make our Python libraries more accessible. For students who are interested, they can do frontend, backend, and API development using technology like React, Django, Flask, Celery, and Postgres.
Machine Learning Tools
Contribute new features to Alteryx’s machine learning libraries that are built in Python. This involves designing and implementing production quality code that will be used by developers and data scientists around the world.
Alteryx is a big contributor to open source technology through libraries that have tens of thousands of users around the world. During the internship you’ll have the opportunity to contribute publicly to our open source libraries and engage with the community.
Intern Perks and Benefits
- Travel & Housing Support
- Events & Activities
- Collaborative Offices Stocked with Snacks
Learning and Development
Alteryx is committed to creating a culture of lifelong learning. All interns will have an opportunity to present their work and contributions at the end of their internship experience.
Grad Perks & Benefits
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunch 2x per week, and happy hours
Learning and Development
Alteryx is committed to creating a culture of lifelong learning. As a believer in a growth mindset we support associates at all stages in their career through both e-learning and in person training programs. Our goal is to help our associates enhance their skills, knowledge, and leadership abilities. Some examples of the ways we support the development include:
- Global Boot Camp training at our Irvine headquarters for all new hires
- Tuition reimbursement for books and/or tuition associated with undergraduate or graduate degree programs
- Other forms of continuing education and development (e.g., certificate programs, conferences, hackathons, learnathons, etc.)
- Various skill and/or career based trainings or learning programs