PITCH US YOUR INPUT.
We value diverse voices and perspectives. Let's shout from the rooftops.
INPUT is a digital magazine about data science and analytics that dives deep into topics — exploring all angles with engaging insight — so everyone can experience the thrill of solving at scale.
Ready to Write?
What are you an expert in? Is there a topic you want to explore as a deep dive?
Pitch us your input. We value diverse voices and perspectives. If you have something of value to add about the data science and analytics space, we want to hear it and shout it from the rooftops.
- Pitches should make your case and tell your story. Typically that's 200-300 words, but write to the length appropriate for you and your pitch. Outlines work too.
- If you’ve already written the full article, send us the entire piece. (Note: we are looking for about 1200-1500 words)
- Describe to us the broader topic your original piece would fit under (e.g. Advanced Analytics, Culture of Analytics, Machine Learning, Analytics)
- If approved, we will work with you to determine the right placement for your piece of original content. There are opportunities in both INPUT magazine issues and single articles on a variety of topics.
Topics We Especially Want Your Input On:
- Culture of Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Center of Excellence
- Machine Learning and AI
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Women of Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Data Literacy
- Data Science
- Analytics topics by department including HR, Finance, Tax, Marketing, IT, etc.
- Analytics topics by industry including Healthcare, Higher Education, Government, etc.
- Analytics themes such as Automation, Big Data Analytics, Customer Analytics, Location Intelligence, Model Management, Predictive Analytics, etc.
- Any links to your previous work and social media handles
- Bio of 250 characters, including spaces
Email: [email protected]