Inspire Americas 2022 will be comprised of mainstage general sessions from Alteryx executives showcasing new product offerings, customer success stories, and special thought leaders.
Announcing General Session Speaker, Alexis Ohanian
Alexis Ohanian joins the Day 1 General Session Line Up at Inspire Americas 2022 .
Venture Capitalist, Founder of Seven Seven Six, Co-Founder & Former Executive Chairman of Reddit, Best-Selling Author
Alexis is a tech founder and venture capitalist who embraces disruption, values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and is on a mission to make the world a better place — without permission. His stories — punctuated with humility and humor — share the discoveries that shaped his worldview.
Day 1 General Session - The Vision of Analytics
Chief Executive Officer
President & Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Product Officer
Who better to provide the Vision of Analytics then the analytics experts?
- Calling All Changemakers: The Time Is Now with Mark Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Alteryx. Join Chief Executive Officer Mark Anderson for this fist-pumping kickoff to Inspire Americas 2022. With the urgency of purpose, his inspiring description of the ways that the broader Alteryx community are using data and analytics as a force for positive change in the world will fire up your imagination. You will feel empowered as never before to step up now and be a change agent in this remarkable movement. Why not you?
- Unlocking the Winning Formula with Alteryx with Paula Hansen, President and Chief Revenue Officer, and Keith Pearce, Chief Marketing Officer, Alteryx. Do you want everyone in your organization to have greater access to their data from everywhere? Do you want your data to drive higher efficiencies and vastly better business outcomes? Then be on hand when Alteryx President and CRO Paula Hansen and CMO Keith Pearce exchange insights into how Alteryx is empowering businesses like yours to go beyond traditional data analytic functions and achieve analytic nirvana in their digital transformations. Shouldn’t analytic insights be for everyone?
- Automating Analytics: Finding Clarity in a Chaotic World with Suresh Vittal, Chief Product Officer, Alteryx and product team leaders. Buckling supply chains. Fragmenting markets. Burgeoning data. Scarcity of talent. In this age of uncertainty, analytics can provide the clarity that your organization craves. Chief Product Officer Suresh Vittal is your guide as he shares the Alteryx product strategy and how our relentless innovation agenda will help you keep pace with the exploding demand for insights. You’ll also get a tour of the Alteryx roadmap and the pipeline of products that are bringing the awesome power of analytics to all.
- Data Democratization and Beyond: A Fireside Chat with Alexis Ohanian, led by Paula Hansen. A human-centered approach enables more people to deliver breakthrough outcomes with democratized access to data and analytics. Entrepreneur Alexis Ohanian and Alteryx President and CRO, Paula Hansen, examine the value of empowering everyone with data analytic capabilities. You’ll also hear how data democratization can help solve the most pressing problems business and society face today.
Announcing General Session Speaker, Emma Gilmour
Emma Gilmour, McLaren - Extreme E Driver joins the Day 2 General Session Line Up at Inspire Americas 2022 for a Fireside Chat with Charita McClellan, DE & I Manager, Alteryx.
Race Car Driver, McLaren
Day 2 General Session - Analytics for All
Libby Duane Adams
Chief Advocacy Officer
Chief Product Officer
Chief Customer Officer
Chief Data and Analytics Officer
Alteryx expands the analytics space through accessibility and ease of use.
- Breaking Extreme Barriers with Emma Gilmour, McLaren – Extreme E Driver, hosted by Charita McClellan, DE & I Manager, Alteryx. Join Alteryx Inspire emcee and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion manager Charita McClellanand the first ever female driver for McLaren—Extreme E driver Emma Gilmour—for a fireside chat where they discuss the breakthroughs they and lessons learned as they charted their own paths to success when the odds were against them.
- Alteryx Product Sneaks with Corey Spencer, VP of Platform, Alteryx and special guest Jordan Klepper.
- Matthew Stauble, Chief Customer Officer, and Alan Jacobson, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Alteryx. Alteryx’s Chief Customer Officer, Mathew Stauble, and Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Alan Jacobson, are your expert guides on how Alteryx technology and innovation are helping people throughout the world experience analytic breakthroughs and how you can make actionable data part of everyday life.