APA Democratizes data and analytics
The first priority in embarking on digital transformation is to make information more accessible to everyone across the organization, from increasing accessibility to data sources, to decreasing time spent collecting and preparing data for analysis, to integrating analytics into outputs in order to create transformative business outcomes.
Analytic Process Automation democratizes data and analytics by simplifying and widening self-service access to data, analytics, data science, process optimization, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) without requiring specialized skillsets from your team.
The data and analytics problem without APA
- Time analysts waste searching for data: 51%
- Number of data sources accessed: 6 inputs, 7 outputs
- Number of tools used to perform data activities: 4 to 7 tools
- Decisions made with data: Just 48%
How APA solves the data problem
- Simplifies self-service analytics, data science, AI, and ML via hundreds of code-free automation building blocks
- Widens accessibility to data, analytics, data science, and
process optimization to anyone in the organization without specialized skillsets
- Delivers quick wins in hours or days, with actionable diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytic outcomes
APA Optimizes and automates processes
Analytic Process Automation knocks down barriers by intelligently automating repetitive and complex analytic processes, some of which used to require specialized skillsets such as coding or a background in data analytics. This frees people from manual handoffs, streamlining an entire data-driven process from data logistics to analytics to data science steps to automated outcomes into applications, BI dashboards, and stakeholders’ preferred consumption formats.
The process problem without APA
- Time analysts waste preparing data: 47%
- 57% of business decision-makers report significant challenges in using data for decision-making
- Top skills gaps: Lack of creative and analytical thinking; analytical/statistical skills
Source: IDC, Forrester, EMA
How APA solves the process problem
- Enables intelligent business process and workflow automation via hundreds of automation building blocks
- Automates repetitive and complex analytic processes and frees people from manual data processes
- Accelerates daily insights and actions directly into applications and to stakeholders' preferred output formats
Major Asset Management Company
From eight months to five minutes with APA
A major asset management company, which managed fixed-asset tax reporting for hundreds of thousands of freights, reduced a highly manual analytical process from eight to five months by adding a few tools. But they didn't stop there.
With Analytic Process Automation, the company reduced reporting time from five months to five minutes. Talk about efficiency gains.
APA Empowers people
Human capital is an organization’s biggest investment, and McKinsey’s research highlights the performance gains that result in reskilling and upskilling employees at all levels: “Shared accountability, individual accountability, and shared responsibility added a likelihood of outperforming expectations by 7, 10, and 15 percent respectively.”
Analytic Process Automation enables a culture of analytics across the organization by engaging everyone with a human-centered, self-service platform, enabling them to deliver quick wins within days, or even hours, receive and act on diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics and data science, and continue their individual path of analytics growth, learning, and upskilling.
Even those not actively working in an APA platform, such as business leaders and partners, can benefit from “touch-of-the-button” apps or access outputs in dashboards or other business apps they use on a regular basis. After all, it’s not just about creating insights, but infusing them into the business to create outsized outcomes.
State of orGanizational analytics culture without APA
- Slow response time to requests: 29%
- Lack of collaboration: 28%
- Organizations without a data culture: 72%
Source: IDC, NewVantage Partners
How APA solves the people problem
- Engages everyone with a human-centered, self-service platform
- Amplifies human output and the perpetual upskilling of people
- Infuses a culture of analytics across the organization