Watch this webinar on demand
Alteryx enables you to make better data-driven decisions in local government by allowing you to prep, blend, and analyze multiple data sources to help you answer the most pressing questions and produce better outcomes for the population. Whether it's handling messy, irregular public datasets or combining internal service data, Alteryx improves your efficiency and reduces task duplication in a visual, repeatable, and documented workflow.
Alteryx is transforming the way Waltham Forest Council works with data. Chris Clow, senior analyst at Waltham Forest, will share his experiences of their manual Excel and SQL work before Alteryx and talk through the ways in which Alteryx has empowered him and his team to make better decisions with their data.
You will learn how you can use Alteryx to:
- Blend, clean, and analyze data from a wide variety of sources, including internal, third-party, and cloud-based data
- Analyze data with over 60 pre-built tools for predictive and spatial analytics, no programming required
- Improve consistency in reporting and analysis through a repeatable workflow
- Enhance your insights with mapping and advance analytics to improve public services.
- Share insights through reports, analytic apps or visualizations in Qlik, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI
Director of Consulting
Waltham Forest Council