Alteryx-sponsored research on Big Data access and analysis depicted in new Infographic
Irvine, Calif., October 30, 2012 – Alteryx, Inc., the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, released an Infographic, Humanizing Big Data, highlighting the need to enable more employees with access to Big Data and the ability to analyze it in the context with other relevant data, based on a new global survey conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit and Alteryx.
The Infographic focuses on the following three key findings:
- More employees need access to Big Data to make informed decisions
- Big Data analytics drive new market opportunities and customer retention
- Big Data is most valuable when analyzed in the context of market and customer data
- Follow us on Twitter @alteryx
- Visit our homepage at www.alteryx.com and our events page www.alteryx.com/events
- Read our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
- Register for Inspire 2013 at http://www.alteryx.com/inspire
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx provides an indispensable and easy-to-use analytics platform for enterprise companies making critical decisions that drive their business strategy and growth. Alteryx Strategic Analytics runs analytic applications that empower executives to identify and seize market opportunities, outsmart their competitors, increase customer loyalty and drive more revenue. It Humanizes Big Data by enabling business analysts and Data Artisans to combine Big Data with market knowledge, location insight, and business intelligence; easily perform predictive and spatial analytics; and produce analytic apps that can be shared via the private cloud or the Alteryx Analytics Gallery public cloud. Customers like Experian Marketing Services and McDonald's rely on Alteryx daily. Headquartered in Irvine, California, and with offices in Boulder and Silicon Valley, Alteryx empowers 250+ customers and 200,000+ users worldwide. Visit Alteryx, the leader in Strategic Analytics, today at www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.
Brandy S. Baxter