Alteryx Unleashes the Power of Predictive Analytics for Data Analytics Community
Alteryx broadens the scope of self-service data analytics with new predictive and prescriptive features, empowering analysts of all skill levels to uncover deeper insights
IRVINE — June 28, 2016 — Alteryx, Inc., the leader in self-service data analytics, announced today new capabilities in its Alteryx Analytics platform that allow data analysts of all skill levels to deliver powerful predictive insights, harness big data analytic performance and improve analytic understanding using a code-free, intuitive interface.
"Over 1,500 companies, and tens of thousands of users worldwide, use Alteryx for data preparation, blending, and analytics. Our users span the gamut from data scientists at the cutting edge of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics, to newer users who want to enhance the depth of their analyses using advanced analytic modeling, and want to do so in a guided, code-free, environment," said Bob Laurent, Vice President of Product Marketing, Alteryx, Inc. "These enhancements make the power of predictive analytics accessible to all users so they can drive deeper insights and scale them to support the decision making needs of their organization."
New enhancements to Alteryx Analytics include the ability to:
- Create models that progress from descriptive to predictive to prescriptive analytics to drive deeper, valuable insights: Users can evaluate possible alternatives and predict future outcomes through simulation analysis. They can also discover strategic, tactical and operational efficiencies with optimization analysis. In addition, users can also add predictive analytic functionality around forecasting with new time series tools from the Predictive District in the Alteryx Analytics Gallery.
- Leverage the power of big data platforms to accelerate self-service data analytics. Predictive modeling can now be performed inside Teradata data warehouses with in-database analytics. Also, the parallel processing power of Apache Spark can be leveraged to speed the blending of large datasets with in-database blending for Databricks.
- Expand and enhance analytics skills with a Predictive Analytics Starter Kit to deliver deeper insights and better business outcomes: the interactive, guided starter kit help users understand predictive modeling techniques, including A/B testing, linear regression, and logistic regression.
- Scale self-service analytics across an organization with Alteryx Server, leveraging configuration management and an automation toolset with sample deployment scripts.
- For further information on the new enhancements to Alteryx Analytics and product upgrade instructions, please go to http://www.alteryx.com/whats-new.
- For analysts new to Alteryx who wish to experience self-service data analytics capabilities with their own data, a fully functional trial of Alteryx Analytics can be downloaded at http://www.alteryx.com/download.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with the unique ability to easily prep, blend and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics — predictive, statistical and spatial &md using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.