We surveyed 3,028 business and data analysts, data scientists, and leaders across six of the most digitally-advanced countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.*
They shared their overall mood towards data science and analytics, including their wins and losses—even their hopes and dreams in 2020.
Download the Analytics Happiness and Attitudes (Aha!) Report to discover where each country placed themselves on the road to digital transformation.
In this report, you will find:
- Top three benefits and challenges to embracing analytics
- Most important data skills identified as game-changers
- Top three concerns for the future
- Best technology enablers for your business
- Key practices for leading digital transformation
*The responses of analyst roles in Europe, Middle East, and Africa were used to compile the ultimate findings. Given the sample size, all data roles were included for responses in Asia Pacific.
“We’re clearly in the middle of a revolution. Ride the wave.”
— Andrew Bittermann, Sr. Director Analytics Solutions Development and Strategic Alliances, Onebridge