The key to outstanding insights is building a culture of analytics. In practice, that means just one thing: Anyone can solve any problem, and can access the software to do so.
Legacy point solutions don’t fulfill that key requirement. But the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform™ does, and this E-Book explores how it:
- Puts business outcomes first, by focusing on end results instead of individual problems
- Upskills teams, empowering them to build predictive and prescriptive models
- Enables a culture of analytics by converging data, people, and processes
- Complements legacy solutions such as RPA, BPA, Visualization, and BI
- Automates repetitive tasks, making time to solve problems and drive growth
Recommended to Discover
5 Common Audit Processes You Can Automate in a Week
According to McKinsey, an incredible 60 percent of the audit process can be partly or fully automated.
5 Common Tax Processes You Can Automate in a Week
According to McKinsey, an incredible 81 percent of tax processes can be partly or fully automated.
MLOps: Continuous Delivery for Machine Learning with Alteryx on AWS
Continuous delivery for machine learning (CD4ML) speeds up reliable ML production and delivers results. Here's how.