Cut the time spent searching for data across your organization.
Every Information Artifact. Searchable. Cataloged. Trusted.
The explosion of analytics means getting everyone on the same page has never been more important. The powerful data cataloging provided by Alteryx Connect centralizes business terms and definitions, metrics, and information assets for maximum consistency, discoverability, and collaboration. Building a trusted, shared business and data catalog has never been easier.
Discover More. Faster.
Cut the time spent searching for data across the organization. Direct everyone in your organization to a common place to find, share, and collaborate on information assets, and minimize wasted time and duplication of effort.
- Utilize your organization’s knowledge: Discover the types of information your data contains, where the information comes from, who is using it, and how it is used
- Maximize reuse: Use powerful search capabilities to find and reuse information in analytic apps, workflows, macros, visualizations, dashboards, data science models, and more.
- Find trustworthy and curated information: Reduce the time spent searching for the best data and assets, and avoid ones that have been rated poorly by others in your organization
Analytics That Everyone Can Agree On
Centralize your business metrics and field definitions, information assets, and data source definitions in one searchable glossary. It’s the perfect foundation to power Center of Excellence or governance initiatives, or simply ensure everyone is speaking the same analytics language.
- Business glossary: Define your standard business terms in a data dictionary and link them to assets in the data catalog
- Asset catalog: Assemble all your information in one place by collecting metadata from your information systems
- Data discovery: Discover the information you need to drive better business outcomes through powerful search capabilities
Engender Collaboration and Trust
Creating a data catalog is a team sport. With Alteryx Connect, you can empower analysts to share, identify, and rate information assets. Get visibility into how data is being used and its lineage to make business decisions that are underpinned by a foundation of trust.
- Data enrichment and collaboration: Annotate, discuss, and rate information assets to provide business context and provide your organization with the most relevant data
- Certification and trust: Understand the trustworthiness of information assets through certification, lineage, and versioning
- Data lineage: See how data moves across systems and drill into a metadata graph to get a view of inputs/outputs