Transportation + Logistics
Increase Efficiencies for Route and Fleet Management
Transportation and Logistics companies face a number of challenges – moving a diversified portfolio of goods to an ever-expanding marketplace, fluctuating fuel and fleet costs, global infrastructure and the constant consumer expectation to transport items faster and more transparently.
All of these challenges are important, and significantly impact a company’s ability to be competitive – and data they collect can help address the challenges. The problem is that the data resides in silos across the organization: customer usage and purchase data in sales and marketing systems; vehicle and transit data in operations databases; pricing and leasing quotes in Excel spreadsheets, saved on individual PCs.
With self-service data analytics from Alteryx, you can:
- Maximize route operations to most efficiently transport goods and services from Point A to Point B
- Determine the characteristics of your best drivers, then recruit new drivers with similar characteristics
- Analyze accident data to pinpoint or predict attributes that are likely to indicate an accident waiting to happen
- Predict part failures and determine root cause of failures to proactively replace parts and minimize vehicle down-time
- Minimize fuel costs and maximize load capacity to improve profit margins
- Identify empty containers or vehicles, allowing account managers to offer compelling pricing for local customers
- Calculate the ideal pricing structure for transport
- Determine the route and sequence of stops to deliver goods fastest