What if there were no barriers to analyzing data from SAP, and your analysts could easily unlock the data and blend it with marketing, sales, and service data from your other business apps and databases? Alteryx empowers analysts to visually access your complete SAP landscape directly from Alteryx, so they can extract, blend, restructure, and analyze faster.
Native Integration with SAP HANA and SAP Sybase Databases
With support for SAP Sybase databases and SAP HANA, Alteryx enables analysts to confidently apply analytics tools to current and future SAP database investments, and even accelerate migration initiatives. Learn more
- Bi-directional integration: Alteryx Input Data and Output Data database tools enable SAP database access at both sides of the workflow, source, or target
- SAP HANA connector: Alteryx is integrated with SAP HANA and provides support for powerful in-database processing
- SAP Sybase connector: Alteryx enables bi-directional integration to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 10 using Alteryx to connect to these databases.
Connect with SAP BW, SAP Business Suite, and SAP S/4HANA from Alteryx Designer
Alteryx connectors for SAP from DVW enables users to extract and blend data from SAP BW, SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA with data from other sources into your analytical applications. Learn more
- Works directly with SAP BW objects: No staging required for SAP BW Queries, InfoProviders, Hierarchies, Texts, Tables, and Reports
- Broad SAP connectivity: Allows data to be extracted from multiple SAP systems, e.g. SAP BW (including SAP BW on HANA), SAP Business Suite Applications (including SAP ECC, SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP TPM etc.) and SAP S/4HANA
- Easy to get started: Fully accessible from Alteryx Designer with no need to change your SAP installation, so you can be up and running immediately
Easily Extract the Full Range of SAP Data
With the Xtract Universal Add-On for Alteryx from Theobald Software, analysts gain a comprehensive way to extract data from SAP ERP or SAP BW data and flow into Alteryx data workflows. Learn more
- SAP ERP: Extracts Transparent Tables, Cluster Tables and Views, Queries, ABAP reports, OLTP DataSources, and BW Extractors
- SAP BW: Extracts InfoObjects, InfoCubes, DataStores, Hierarchies, and runs BEx Queries and MDX
- Flexible and trusted: Supports wide variety of extraction types, data type safety and traceability from source to destination, with detailed logging