New research from the Aberdeen Group quantifies how best-in-class Tax departments and organizations are using analytics. Key finding: Best-in-class companies report 85% higher accuracy in filing than their counterparts. Plus, over the last two years, best-in-class organizations have also reduced the amount of time required to maintain compliance by 75%.
Download this Aberdeen report, Maximize Your Tax Management Performance with Superior Analytics Capabilities, to learn about:
- Connecting tax data to your financial and operational data
- Integrating source-data providers for standardization and automation
- Establishing top tax prep and filing functions, plus technology
- Delivering a centralized approach to tax management
- Unifying technology to reduce unnecessary ad-hoc processes
Find out how to demonstrate superior performance in your tax compliance metrics with higher accuracy and fewer penalties. Access now.