New research from the Aberdeen Group quantifies how best-in-class Tax departments and organizations are using analytics. Key finding: Best-in-class companies report 85% higher accuracy in filing than their counterparts. Plus, over the last two years, best-in-class organizations have also reduced the amount of time required to maintain compliance by 75%.
Download this Aberdeen report, Maximize Your Tax Management Performance with Superior Analytics Capabilities, to learn about:
- Connecting tax data to your financial and operational data
- Integrating source-data providers for standardization and automation
- Establishing top tax prep and filing functions, plus technology
- Delivering a centralized approach to tax management
- Unifying technology to reduce unnecessary ad-hoc processes
Learn how to demonstrate superior performance in your tax compliance metrics with higher accuracy and fewer penalties. Access now.
"Data is the new currency, and the ability to make sense of it is what distinguishes the winners from the losers in the next decade."