Bridging the Gap: Self-Service Data Analytics meets Data Governance
Achieve the visibility and control that IT and Data Managers require, while supporting the self-service data analytics that analysts need.
- Centralized Scheduling and Automation - Manage, monitor, schedule and automate analytic processes across the enterprise in a governed environment
- Data Connection Manager - Ensure IT-compliant data access with a centralized and easy to administer Data Connection Manager
- Usage and Reporting – Optimize performance of analytic workloads through Alteryx Server usage monitoring and reporting
Build confidence, reduce errors and accelerate analytic insights.
- Data Profiling - Understand the health and quality of a dataset prior to building models with Data Profiling
- Global Search - Improve time to outcomes through a collaborative, built-in Global Search to access analytic samples, tutorials, and tap into thousands of Alteryx analytic experts from the Alteryx Community.
- Automated Formula Development - Generate fast and accurate expressions with a new Formula tool that provides suggestions, error notifications, and auto-completion of expressions
- Predictive Model Visual Validation - Boost the understanding and evaluation of advanced analytic models (linear regression, logistic regression, and decision tree) with intuitive visual outputs
Harness the full value of your existing data architecture, and emerging data assets.
- In-Database Processing - Improve and scale analytic performances by eliminating data movement with In-DB data blending for SAP Hana, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Analytics Platform System, and Netezza; and In-DB analytics for Teradata, Oracle R and SQL Server 2016
- Seamless Data Access - Eliminate connection complexity with seamless data access to SQL Server and Oracle
- Data Extensibility - Gain insights from non-traditional data sources including ZIP files, SharePoint, and a customizable ODBC connector