For today’s public sector organization, advanced analytics like predictive, geospatial, and text mining are must-haves. And typically, they’re on Big Data platforms.
But those platforms can come with their own problems.
They need costly experts to set up, and pricey point products to make them compatible — even though the platforms themselves are billed as cheap, even free. And, they can be challenging and time-consuming to use.
But in this public sector brief, you’ll see how, thanks to recent developments in analytics technology, a significantly smaller investment can net you far deeper insights, with:
- No expensive consultants, just a simple, drag-and-drop interface
- No connectors or add-ons, just out-of-the-box compatibility with most data types
- No training or coding , saving you countless hours and budget dollars
- Fast, easy scaling, even for individual or “citizen” data scientists — and without a centralized data repository
- “Open box” transparency and collaboration to share your rationale and objective with stakeholders
Modernize your public sector analytics approach — pay less, and get more. Get your copy of the public sector brief today.
Recommended to Discover
Fight Fraud, Waste, and Abuse with Analytics Automation
Learn how you can use analytics automation to highlight potential fraud by quickly analyzing massive volumes of messy data from multiple sources.
How to Democratize Analytics
Learn about the challenges to democratization, what you need to do to successfully democratize, and the ROI companies have seen from following these steps.
Le guide incontournable de l'IA explicable (XAI)
L'IA explicable (XAI) est appelée à jouer un rôle crucial dans les futures initiatives analytiques. Mais qu'est-ce que c'est, pourquoi est-elle importante et comment est-elle utilisée ?