Together, Cloudera and Alteryx enable business users to access massive amounts of data to make the right decision.
- Support the largest datasets in world with Hadoop
- Enable business users to create drag and drop analytical workflows to access Hadoop data
- Combine and blend data from non-Hadoop sources
- Blend your data in-Hadoop in an intuitive UI, with no coding required
- Perform sophisticated analytics including statistical, predictive and geo-spatial analytics
- Along with Databricks, enabling adoption of SparkR and SparkSQL, to help analysts get greater value from Spark as the leading open-source in-memory engine.
- Publish the results and distribute them as cloud-based analytical applications
Alteryx enables access to Cloudera in a number of ways.
- Alteryx can retrieve information using a Hive connector
- Alteryx can read and write data directly to the Hadoop File System (HDFS) for unstructured or semi-structured information
- Perform data blending in-Hadoop through Impala, enabling data to stay in Hadoop and taking advantage of the powerful processing of your Hadoop platform
- White Paper: Code-Free Blending of Massive Datasets in Hadoop Using Cloudera and Alteryx
- Product Demo: Faster Analytics with In-Database Data Blending and Cloudera Impala
- Solutions Brief: Cloudera: Self-Service Analytics at Hadoop Scale
- See how Alteryx, Databricks and Cloudera are supporting the development of SparkR and SparkSQL
- See the Alteryx announcement of support for HDFS read/write
- See the Alteryx announcement of support for Impala
- Visit the Alteryx Analytics Public Gallery
Learn more about Alteryx Strategic Analytics