Analysts are the government innovators who can propel change. Learn to make your data work for you.
Supercharge your agency’s mission with a platform for actionable intelligence
You know what it will take to serve citizens and constituents better and crush your department’s mission: analytics for more data-driven decisions. It’s a top priority among public sector CIOs. No matter what your department — defense, agriculture, health and human services, education, homeland security, tax and revenue management — establishing a data-centric culture is no longer optional.
Analysts at federal, state, and local government levels are all faced not just with a torrent of data, but with data silo proliferation. Legacy sources aren’t going away, and they’re joined by new cloud or Big Data apps stemming from IT modernization efforts. All must be tapped into, blended, and enriched to answer an almost daily series of new questions arising from a changing policy and budget landscape. Meeting the challenge head-on requires self-service analytics to build agile, trusted data sets that are infused with actionable geospatial, predictive, and machine-learning intelligence.
Alteryx enables public sector data professionals to:
- Drive successful program outcomes by blending myriad data sources, cleansing, enriching, and restructuring data, and performing sophisticated analysis, quickly and intuitively
- Use the latest geospatial analysis and location optimization on databases, files, and unstructured data to make better decisions in hot areas like healthcare and intelligence
- Apply in-database performance and code-free workflows to tackle Big Data like weather patterns, taxes, crime statistics, health information, public assistance information, health services utilization, regulatory compliance, and enforcement analytics
- Efficiently utilize advanced analytics, without coding in R or Python, such as statistical modeling, time series, predictive, prescriptive, and simulation using 40+ drag-and-drop tools
- Make better decisions for constituents by easily incorporating U.S. Census Bureau 2010 data, TomTom spatial information, Dun & Bradstreet firmographics, and more
Start using better analytics today. Alteryx is listed on the GSA schedule and holds multiple DOD Certificates of Networthiness.
Use Case/Excellence Award
Contact us: [email protected]