On shelf availability and out of stock conditions remain among the most significant challenges facing retailers and their CPG partners. Meanwhile, shopping trends change rapidly, exposing retailers to lost sales when assortment falls out of favor, placing pressure on trade relationships that rely on promotions at the expense of margin. Shipping and fulfillment costs for e-commerce and other channels strain margins further and are a barrier for many emerging direct to consumer CPG programs as well.
These are Analytics Automation problems requiring access to a variety of internal and external data indicative of the ever-changing preferences of customers.
- Gain a clear line of sight into the consumption behaviors of customers
- Drop poor performing SKUs while filling relevant gaps with high demand products
- Access all useful demand signals to co-create value-based trade promotion
- Align marketing investments with dynamic consumer behavior
- Optimize inbound, outbound, and reverse logistics