Analytics / Reporting / Geospatial
Analytics automation supports many outcomes: Integrated or enriched data for enterprise applications, predictive models executed in a cloud data warehouse, native geospatial insights or reports in BI tools like Tableau, or triggered actions in operational systems and RPA bots.
- Fuzzy Matching, Text Mining, Distribution Analysis and Demographic Insights are supported
- Expand your analysis to include all types of structured and unstructured data
- From Spreadsheets, PDFs, Dashboards and Maps Alteryx makes reporting seamless
- Share your insights across all major reporting and visualization platforms with native connectors
- Geo coding, heat maps, drive time calculations, street maps, and satellite images are supported
- Alteryx can work directly with existing ESRI, GIS and other Geospatial datasets
Digital Transformation at the US Census
Advanced analytics solution using satellite image analyses is digitally transforming data collection, analyses, and reporting processes for the U.S. Construction Indicator.
Apr 5 - 12
The Office of Finance: Save Time with Automation
Accounting, auditing, and tax have tons of mundane and repeatable processes; about 26 hours per week are wasted on manual work in spreadsheets. So, why not automate these? Join the experts from Data Meaning to learn how to identify and create fast solutions for automating your job and freeing up your time to take care of real business.
5 min to read
How Data and Analytics are Changing Golf
Michelle Wie West discusses how analytics can be leveraged in sports and business.
3 min to read
The 10 Top Sessions to Attend at Inspire 2023
This year's Inspire 2023 event will feature many inspirational sessions, led by some of the most talented individuals in the industry.