Terms and conditions
Alteryx.com end-user license
All use of the Alteryx World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and more specific terms and conditions that apply to another Web site of Alteryx, Inc., the more specific terms and conditions of such other Web site shall prevail with respect to such conflict.
All information provided by Alteryx is owned by Alteryx. Alteryx retains all proprietary rights to the Information. Alteryx has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail). Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of the Alteryx information on an ad hoc basis, or downloading as expressly authorized by Alteryx, Inc., Alteryx Information may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without Alteryx, Inc.'s permission.
Alteryx, Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the Alteryx Information. Alteryx, Inc. shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in Alteryx Information or for any damages resulting therefrom.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. Alteryx has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through Alteryx website pages.
However, Alteryx, Inc. retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review third party material and to edit or delete from the service any third party material which Alteryx, Inc. deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext or other computer "links" gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of Alteryx, Inc. Web pages. Alteryx, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any material outside of the Alteryx, Inc. Web pages which may be accessed through any such "link."
The user agrees to indemnify Alteryx, Inc. from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which Alteryx, Inc. and its respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.
In addition, user may not:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other Alteryx, Inc. Information without the prior express written consent of Alteryx, Inc.;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Web pages or any activities conducted on or through these Web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these Web pages;
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Alteryx, Inc., imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on these Web pages or the infrastructure of these Web pages.
© 2011 Alteryx, Inc. Alteryx, DemographicsNow, FreeDemographics, and Geographic Business Intelligence are registered trademarks of Alteryx, Inc.
The following terms and conditions will be legally binding upon you by clicking the "I agree" button displayed herewith. You should carefully read the following agreement governing the Alteryx Module Exchange before clicking "I agree." If you are with a company or other legal entity, by clicking "I agree" you are representing that you have authority to enter into agreement on behalf of your company (or other legal entity).
In consideration of Alteryx permitting you to post and share your module, and view modules submitted by others, on the Module Exchange service (whether or not Alteryx decides to accept your module), you agree to the following:
- You, and not Alteryx, are responsible for the modules you provide to or through the Module Exchange service. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess or have permission to all intellectual property and other rights necessary to allow you to post your module on, and distribute it through, the Module Exchange service and to permit others to view your module.
- To the extent you may own any intellectual property rights in your modules, you grant Alteryx the right and license to use, reproduce, cache, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your module (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and to allow other Alteryx Web Site and/or Module Exchange service users to do so.
- You acknowledge that anything (i.e., reviews, opinions or even predictions) posted on the Module Exchange service by any person, regardless of that person's affiliation or non-affiliation with Alteryx, reflects only the opinions of the person making the post. In particular, you acknowledge that nothing posted on the Module Exchange service gives rise in any way to a promise or undertaking by Alteryx to adopt, or refrain from adopting, any module or course of action regarding any module and that any reliance upon such postings is solely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, your submissions of modules on the Module Exchange service do not make you a contributing inventor to any inventions or a joint author of any copyrightable works that may arise or be created during development by Alteryx of any products, services or applications implementing your modules. Your preceding acknowledgement notwithstanding, in the event that you are determined to be a contributing inventor to an invention or joint author of a copyrightable work based upon your postings on the Module Exchange service, by Alteryx in its own discretion or by any court or government agency competent to make such a determination, you promise to: (a) cooperate with Alteryx in procuring patents or registering copyrights to protect the invention or work; (b) execute all necessary paperwork required to procure patents to the invention or register copyrights for the work on Alteryx's behalf; and (c) at Alteryx's request execute any assignments assigning ownership of any patents or patent applications to the invention or copyrights to the work to Alteryx.
- You acknowledge that Alteryx may, at its sole discretion, elect to develop and market products, services or applications that incorporate modules that you submit on the Module Exchange service, and you agree not to make any claims against Alteryx or anyone using a product or service marketed by Alteryx related to the development and offering of such products, services or applications whether your modules are adopted, not adopted or adopted but modified in any product, service or application.
- You waive any intellectual property or other claims you may have now or in the future against Alteryx or anyone using a product or service marketed by Alteryx relating to the operation of the Module Exchange service and the hosting by Alteryx of other parties' modules on the Module Exchange service.
- To the extent you possess now or in the future any copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights that may be infringed by the operation of the Module Exchange service itself (excluding the content of individual modules), you hereby grant to Alteryx and other Alteryx Web Site and/or Module Exchange service users a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free sub-licensable license to all such rights with respect to the operation and/or use of the Module Exchange service as it may be modified from time to time.
Any unreleased features or functionality discussed on the Module Exchange service or in other Alteryx websites are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. If you license our software, you should make the purchase decisions based upon features and functionality that are currently available. Alteryx reserves the right to change its product plans at any time without notice, in our sole discretion.