New Alteryx Analytics Enhancement
Unleashing the Power of Predictive Analytics with Self-Service Data Analytics
Our latest release of Alteryx Analytics continues to broaden the scope of self-service data analytics introduced in Alteryx Analytics 10.5.
The new features in Alteryx Analytics enable analysts of all skill levels to uncover insights from descriptive to predictive to prescriptive analytics using a code-free, intuitive interface. This release empowers you to deliver powerful predictive insights, harness big data analytic performance, and improve predictive analytics understanding.
This new release of Alteryx Analytics enables you to:
Create analytic models that progress from descriptive to prescriptive analytics to drive deeper, impactful insights.
Performing the full spectrum of analysis from historical views to advanced predictive suggestions enables you to independently create insights without relying on other departments, extra tools, or requiring coding.
- Evaluate "what-if" alternatives and predict future outcomes through simulation analysis
- Discover strategic, tactical, and operational efficiencies with optimization analysis
- Add predictive analytics functionality with new tools from the Predictive District in the Alteryx Analytics Gallery
Leverage the power of big data platforms to accelerate self-service data analytics.
The ability to access, cleanse, and blend data quickly is key in creating accurate predictive insights. The new release of Alteryx Analytics extends our in-database functionality, enabling you to harness the power of big data platforms.
- Perform predictive modeling inside Teradata data warehouses with in-database analytics
- Leverage the parallel processing power of Apache Spark to improve data quality with in-database blending for Databricks
Get started with predictive analytics to deliver deeper insights and better business outcomes.
Predictive analytics no longer has to be a niche function, requiring specialized skills or coding.
- Enhance analytic skills with an interactive, guided starter kit that teaches core predictive modeling techniques (A/B testing, linear regression, and logistic regression)
Current Alteryx customers can get more details and upgrade to the new release of Alteryx Analytics immediately.
If you would like to try Alteryx Designer with your own data, you can download a free 14-day trial.