Fuel Your Tableau Visualizations with Alteryx
Powerful data visualizations require rich datasets. Preparation of datasets typically consumes 60-70% of a project's budget and time. With Alteryx, business analysts can dramatically reduce the time to create the perfect analytical data set, so they can spend more time creating opportunities with data and less time preparing it.
- Data Blending: Collect, blend, and enrich data from a full range of sources, and automatically get it ready for visualization in Tableau
- Advanced Analytics: Give data analytical context by providing statistical, predictive, and deep geo-spatial analytics
- Tableau Integration: Automatically create Tableau Data Extract files directly from your Alteryx workflows
- Whitepaper: A Guide to Preparing Your Data for Tableau
- Webinar: Ingersoll Rand Turns Rich Survey Data into Actionable Insight in Hours, Not Weeks
- Webinar: With Joe Mako, Tableau Zen Master and Director of Visual Analytics at Rosenblatt Securities
- Download the Alteryx & Tableau Data Sheet
- View a product demonstration in this webinar
- Download the Alteryx Visual Analytics Kit for Tableau and get started with prebuilt analytics workflows and visualizations such as AB Test Analysis, Multichannel Analysis, and Enriched Spatial Analysis.
- Download the fully functional trial version of Alteryx Designer, with easy to follow samples to make you productive in minutes.
VP of Product Management, Tableau
Dan Jewett, VP of Product Management at Tableau discusses how customers are benefitting from using Alteryx and Tableau together to create a complete analytics solution for business users.
What The Tableau Community Is Saying
Business Intelligence Analyst at InterWorks
"Alteryx is the best tool for analysts to use in regards to transforming, cleaning, calculating, joining and preparing data for Tableau. Alteryx can power through any amount of data and export that final product as a .tde for visual analysis and make the findings transparent, secure and dynamic for an entire organization."
Tableau Zen Master, and Founder & Principal Consultant at Impact Analytix, LLC
"I think of Alteryx as the king of Self-Service ETL tools, it also has a nice array of predictive analytics features and a R algorithm wrapper that can be used by mainstream business analysts."
Chairman of the Board, Consumer Orbit
"We believe transformational companies need transformational tools. We've built our company on Tableau and Alteryx."
Tableau Zen Master, and Director of Visual Analytics at Rosenblatt Securities
"Tableau only goes so far. When you need advanced joining and manipulation, that's when Alteryx becomes useful. I want to program less. Let the computer do the stuff it's good at. I want to do what I'm good at: being creative. Enable the cycle of visual analytics with Tableau and Alteryx together."
Director of Marketing Planning and Analysis at Optimum Lightpath
"All levels of my team, from data scientists to business analysts, found they could use Alteryx within a couple of hours, to produce results that would have taken days or weeks to get from IT. We can automate jobs in seconds, and spend more time analyzing data instead of getting it."
Tableau Zen Master, CTO at The Information Lab
"Alteryx significantly enhances our ability to help people make sense of data. When used in combination with Tableau the ease with which complex data sets can first be prepared and then visualised is incredible."
PresentationsIngersoll Rand Turns Rich Survey Data into Actionable Insight in Hours, Not Weeks
at the Tableau Conference 2012