DePodesta at Inspire 2013 discussing revolutionizing baseball with analytic-driven decisions
Irvine, Calif., October 25, 2012 – Alteryx, Inc., the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, today announced its opening keynote speaker for Alteryx Inspire 2013 will be Paul DePodesta, vice president of Player Development and Scouting for the New York Mets and the subject of the book Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game. Alteryx Inspire is the annual Alteryx user, developer and business executive conference for Strategic Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) surrounding today’s Big Data world.
DePodesta will discuss his analytical approach to decision-making which broke down conventional wisdom and revolutionized the building of baseball as we know it today. Conference attendees will learn how they can then apply similar strategies within their own organizations. DePodesta will deliver his talk entitled, “Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game” during the opening general session of the conference on March 6, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ.
Inspire 2013 is focused on helping business leaders, analysts, data artisans and analytic application developers from a range of industries learn about and exchange best practices related to Big Data, designing analytic applications and sharing them securely in the Cloud. Alteryx customers will share use cases on how to improve business outcomes by performing faster analytics, and key event topics will include incorporating Predictive Analytics into analytic applications and the sharing of analytic applications via Cloud computing.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet 1:1 with Alteryx experts in the Solutions Center
- Join the Business Leader Summit to learn how industry leaders are redefining BI
- Discover new business solutions in the Partner Network Lounge (PNL)
- Exchange ideas in the Developer Spotlight and Developer Studio
- Watch power users go head-to-head in the Alteryx Grand Prix
To register or learn more about Alteryx Inspire 2013 visit: http://www.alteryx.com/events/inspire.
- Follow us on Twitter @alteryx
- Visit our homepage at www.alteryx.com and our events page www.alteryx.com/events
- Read our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
- Register for Inspire 2013 at http://www.alteryx.com/inspire
ABOUT ALTERYX, INC.