Irvine, Calif., February 13, 2013 – Alteryx, Inc., the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, today announced that Teradata (NYSE: TDC), a leading analytic data solutions company, will highlight its Unified Data Architecture and big data analytics and how business analysts can create, deploy and publish their own analytic applications using Alteryx with Teradata, Teradata Aster and Hadoop at Alteryx Inspire 2013. Teradata is a Diamond sponsor of the conference to be held March 5 – 7, 2013 in Phoenix, AZ.
Analysts in the lines of business need to quickly perform sophisticated analytics with all the relevant data, including big data. At Inspire, attendees will learn about Teradata Unified Data Architecture’s proven solution for smarter data management, processing and analytics that enable organizations to exploit all the data. The Alteryx Strategic Analytics platform provides Teradata Unified Data Architecture users with a full analytics lifecycle – from transforming, enriching and loading data to designing analytic workflows and putting easy-to-use analytic applications in the hands of line-of-business users.
As announced in late 2012, Bill Franks, chief analytics officer at Teradata, will speak in the Business Leadership Track at Alteryx Inspire 2013. Franks’ session is entitled, “Cutting Through The Hype: What You Really Need to Know about Big Data,” and will convey his experience with big data analytics in the business environment, as well as what his customers are asking for in their businesses.
You can view the full sponsorship page here to learn more details about Inspire and sponsorship opportunities.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet 1:1 with Alteryx experts in the Solutions Center
- Join the Business Leader Summit to learn how industry leaders are redefining BI
- Discover new business solutions in the Partner Network Lounge (PNL)
- Exchange ideas in the Developer Spotlight and Developer Studio
- Watch power users go head-to-head in the Alteryx Grand Prix
To register or learn more about Alteryx Inspire 2013 visit: http://www.alteryx.com/events/inspire.
- Follow us on Twitter @alteryx
- Visit our homepage at www.alteryx.com and our events page www.alteryx.com/events
- Read our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
About Alteryx, Inc.