Charitable Organizations to Share $100,000
Irvine, CA – Aug 3, 2016 – Alteryx, Inc., the leader in self-service data analytics, announced today the seven charitable organizations selected by the winners of the 2016 Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards announced at Inspire 2016. The Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate Alteryx customers' success stories. The below winners have selected from an amazing list of charities to split $100,000 equally.
- "Best 'Alteryx for Good' Story" was awarded to Andy Kriebel, Head Coach at The Information Lab for his submission on Connect2Help 211. His selected charity is also Connect2Help 211.
- "Best Business ROI" given to Omid Madadi, Developer at Southwest Airlines Co. His selected charitable organization is the Dallas Ronald McDonald House.
- "Best Use of Alteryx Server" was awarded to the actuarial team at MedPro Group. Their selected charity is Joe's Kids a local organization that helps special children receive physical, occupational, and speech therapy in order to help them reach their maximal level of independence.
- "Most Unexpected Insight" was given to the Workforce Intelligence & Processes team at BAE Systems. Their selected charity is The National Math + Science Initiative. More information on their charity selection can be found on the Alteryx Analytics blog.
- "Wildcard" award was given to the Western European eCommerce Analytics team at Adidas International Trading B.V. Their selected charities are Médecins Sans Frontières and MagiCAMP.
- "Best Use of Alteryx for Spatial Analytics" was awarded to Andy Moncla, Chief Operating Officer & Alteryx ACE at B.I. Spatial, who selected Take My Hand Uganda as his award recipient.
- "Most Time Saved" was given to Kiran Ramakrishnan, who selected the Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) as his charitable organization. In a blog, he told us why he selected CITRIS.
"Recognizing customers is always gratifying, especially when the recognition includes giving back to the community," said Olivia Duane Adams, Alteryx Chief Customer Officer. "These award winners are excellent examples of the Alteryx community supporting their communities to make a difference. In their worklife as well as in their personal life, Alteryx users are making a significant impact through analytics."
A full description of the 2016 U.S. award categories and process can be found here. There will also be Analytics Excellence Awards presented at Inspire Europe, details of which are now on the Alteryx Community.
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with the unique ability to easily prep, blend and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.