As a marketing analyst, you’re expected to uncover meaningful insight that drives results — like gauging the effectiveness of promotions and campaigns, or refining customer segmentation and prospect targeting.
But spending 80% of your time prepping data from social media, marketing automation platforms, Salesforce.com, and more keeps you from bigger goals. Instead, you’re grappling with spreadsheets, custom databases, and multiple other siloed sources.
Read “Why Aren’t Analysts Analyzing?” and find out how to:
- Blend social media, demand generation, sales data, and more in hours, not weeks
- Quickly segment and understand customers in new ways, to reach the right customer at the right time
- Unlock hidden gems in your data — like geospatial points — to better target your customers
- Apply sophisticated techniques like fuzzy matching to remove those tricky non-identical duplicates from your customer marketing database
- Put your mundane prep-and-blend tasks on autopilot with repeatable workflows
"Alteryx enables me to do far more than I ever thought I could a lot faster than I ever thought I could."
— Marc Ponick, Cisco Operations Analyst