Deploy and share analytics on a scalable platform.
Analytics at Scale
Alteryx Server accelerates your time to analytical insight and empowers analysts and business users across your organization to make informed, data-driven decisions. Using a scalable platform to deploy and share analytics, you and your team can easily collaborate on business-critical decisions.
Not only does Alteryx Server provide self-service data analytics, it’s IT friendly too. With 24/7 dependability and advanced administration options, you can avoid costly business interruptions and potential security issues. It’s the fastest and easiest way to deploy data-intensive analytics across your organization. And with built in APIs and macros, you can integrate Alteryx processes directly into other internal and external applications easily for additional extensibility.
|Machine Requirements||Recommended: 64-bit, 32-bit not supported|
|OS Requirements||Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 or later|
|Chip||Quad core (single chip)|
|Processor||2.5GHz or faster|
Access to Alteryx APIs is included with an installation of Alteryx Server:
- Alteryx engine - Alteryx functionality, including all of the components listed below
- Drivetime - Drivetime calculation engine and supporting spatial data
- Geocoder - Open source geocoder that assigns lat/long to address information
- Allocate - Organizes and retrieves data using spatial objects
- Calgary - Creates high-performance indexing and searchable lists of data
- Profiler - Using standard segmentation products, profile your customers for any level of geography from household to neighborhood to custom trade areas and drivetimes
The Alteryx SDKs allow developers and users to easily add custom tools and formulas to their tool palette using a variety of programming languages.