For businesses, analysis and planning is critical to making strategic decisions. A constantly changing regulatory landscape only increases the complexity of analysis and elevates its importance. Watch to learn how KPMG and Alteryx can help you leverage direct connectors into your ERP and integrate Alteryx software to reduce risk, improve growth, control costs or to keep on top of competitive trends.
In this session, we will cover:
- Current challenges and requirements for managing ERP data
- Strategies to streamline ERP data leveraging solutions from Alteryx and KMPG to achieve downstream opportunities and give you insights into your business
- Use cases from customer implementations including best practices and lessons learned.
By the end of this session, you will understand:
- Best practices integrating Alteryx and ERP data
- Integrated solutions and services from Alteryx and KPMG for data transformation
- Use of Alteryx workflows to capture ERP design key requirement
- How to identify current data gaps and quality issues in ERPs
- Enhancing ERP data with other sources
- Leveraging direct connectors