Broad Global Impact. The thrill of solving is spreading throughout universities and colleges around the world. With data analytics as one of the most in-demand skills for employers, you are providing your students with a huge advantage in the job market after graduation.
Educators and students love Alteryx software because they can work with data from public data sets, cloud apps, social media, spreadsheets, and other sources, and then easily perform analytics ― predictive, statistical, and geospatial ― in a no-code, code-friendly environment. Our free SparkED education program is already available at more than 800 campuses in over 50 countries.
Relevant to Every Department and Degree. You can incorporate Alteryx SparkED into your curriculum in almost any department that can leverage insights from data to make better decisions. Here are just a few examples:
- Finance + Accounting: Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering, Transportation
- Computer Science: Data Science, Data Analysis and Visualization, Machine Learning, Programming, Cloud Computing, Data Mining
- Data Analytics: Econometrics, Statistics, Probability Theory and Applications, Process and Management, Management Analysis, Managerial Economics, Data Visualization, Big Social Data Analytics
- Geography: Spatial Analysis, Geographic Information Science
- Business: Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain, Policy Evaluations, Enterprise Services, Management Information Systems, Business Management, Business Analytics, Predictive + Prescriptive Analysis, Spatial, Social Media Analytics
- Other: Quantitative Ecology, Psychology, Enterprise Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Regression Analysis, Agribusiness, Energy Demand, Energy and Environmental Economics, Social Media Analytics, Sports Analytics, Social Science
Apply For Your Free Alteryx Designer License. If you’re an active full-time or part-time professor or adjunct instructor, you receive a free, fully-enabled Alteryx Designer educational license for Windows (runs on OSX via Bootcamp or virtual machine-like parallels) for teaching and classroom activities, plus resources on how to incorporate SparkED learning modules into your curriculum, and access to the global Alteryx Community, which can provide support, guidance, real-world workflows, and analytics templates. Your students also receive a free renewable 1-year Alteryx Designer license.
Need Help? Partner With Us! If you have questions about the Alteryx SparkED education program, our team is here to help. Please contact us at [email protected], and we will be in touch with you soon.