What's New 2020.1
2020.1 What’s New
Take your thrill of solving to a whole new level and make a resolution to turn more actionable insights into business outcomes with the 2020.1 Re.Solve release. Start your decade off on the right foot by experiencing new updates that will change the way you solve, interpret your data, and break down barriers within your organization. Step your analytics up a notch and solve with us in 2020.1.
Interpret Your Data’s Story
- Become in tune with what your data is telling you with Holistic Data Profiling. Spot trends and outliers easily by seeing every column in your dataset lined up in a single view so you never miss a beat and can best determine how to proceed with your analysis.
- Solving just got even more global with our show-stopping new language toggle — we're unifying your growing organization by introducing eight languages all wrapped up into one Designer install. Toggle between our supported languages to collaborate, present, and communicate with your coworkers who work most efficiently in another language.
- 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) is here! Solve in the language that suits you best as we continue to grow our global presence and move towards our goal of having Alteryx analytics available to everyone around the world.
- Manage users more effectively in Server with simplified role management to help you make bulk changes to permissions and view all users and roles in a new consolidated grid layout — you'll never second guess if you’ve made an update again!
- Enrich your analysis and find the best location for your business with our upgraded nationwide traffic count data by TrafficMetrix, and enjoy being able to decode unique coded values in Consumer View with our ConsumerView Output Decoder.
Resolutions Checked Off Our List
- Hit the ground running with the important part of your analysis by selecting a range of cell rows and columns as the input to your workflow.
- Introducing new Virtual Folders in Connect to provide you with saved custom views like what you see when filtering results to find an asset. These folders list updates dynamically when new assets are uploaded, tagged, or classified in a certain way!
- Is your organization moving to the cloud? Leverage our new integration with Mongo Atlas with TLS/SSL connections to support your company’s strategy and navigate Server in the most secure and convenient way for you.
- Streamline the transfer of your data from Alteryx to Snowflake with our enhanced Snowflake Bulk Loader available now in beta by eliminating extra processes and costs, ensuring your data is readily available to your company and in its warehouse faster.